Description

My journey. Takayasu's Arteritis. Feeding my Family. Health. The Paleo Choice.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day One. Here we Go. Paleo

Here we go. The whole truth and nothing but da trufh rufh.
Yesterday, I was not feeling up to picking up said Paleo Groceries. Ha.
So I skipped Breakfast and went this morning. No biggie. I skip meals all the time, I was not hungry either. Mostly because, last night, my 'last' meal... was... wait for it... Pizza from Pizza Hut. *Gasp*

My Husband and kids will be eating a little different than I will be. I am going to try to follow the Autoimmune Protocol. So many of these recipes will be the family meals I prepare for them. I am also not limiting my kids on any foods yet. If you are a super paleo buff... you may have lots of good ideas about this. thanks. In my own time.


I then ate a handful of Carrots. I love them, couldn't help myself. While I prepared the Roasted Veggie Tomato Soup for tonight. I will be at my Mommy Book Club. This happens every Month or two. I am nervous about it since it is at a Pub tonight. I do not drink at all, but I adore bar food.
I am also planning to make Mochi. A Japanese treat. We are reading 1Q84. No worries there. I am not a sweet eater. I bake and bake and bake and never bite!

My plan is now to go make a Salad with all my faves and a basic dressing.
I have some recipes from today that I will post in a few!

Funny thought for today: My 8 year old Son and my 3 year old Daughter, are at the Doctor with me on Monday. School was out for my boy. And I take my kids everywhere with me. They are good. Yo.
My Son says to my Daughter..."'Can you say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?"
She replies to him... "Chaaaa, SuperDuperPeanutButterAndChocolateGoldfish!"
No Lie. We were laughing so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment