Description

My journey. Takayasu's Arteritis. Feeding my Family. Health. The Paleo Choice.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend Update!

I made it through the weekend! We did not eat out once! It was nice.
It has been 5 days, and I am doing just fine. I must say in all honesty, I am not experiencing the horrible withdrawal symptoms, in fact, I feel better than usual!!!!
My neck is still feeling pretty good.
The truth is, I did not consume caffeine daily nor did I have a sweet tooth. So, I did not have to come down from those.
I have had a few people ask me, why I am on a DIET? Well, it is not obvious that I have an illness. And truthfully, I do not let it impede my life to the best of my ability. I keep active and I am 5"2', about 112 lbs usually. I am about 5 lbs. heavier that than right now, from my steroids. mmmm steroids.
I am not on a weight loss DIET, I am changing my current Daily Diet for health reasons. Being 'skinny' does not mean you are healthy by the way!! I encourage ALL people to seek out the healthiest lifestyle possible, and live the longest life possible!
I do not have my weekly eating plan ready yet... truth is... I have so much food leftover from this week, we can eat for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment