Description

My journey. Takayasu's Arteritis. Feeding my Family. Health. The Paleo Choice.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Weekly Plan: Week 1

It would be convenient to wait until Monday to start a Meal plan. But guess what, if you wait until Monday... it may never come.

These are meals that myself, my husband, and my 3 year old will all likely eat. My 8 year old, it extremely picky and eats white meat only and a large variety of vegetables. He will not eat tomatoes, onions, mushrooms or anything Mexican. who is this kid?!? He loves Asian flavors. So many of my recipes will include these flavors as well. He prefers to only eat hot food, and often eats the school lunch. Which is starting to drive me crazy... have you been to lunch lately. Not at all what I picture when I read the menu.

Wednesday Meals:
Eggs
Waldorf Salad
Roasted Veggie Tomato Soup with Zucchini fritters

Thursday Meals:
Spinach Quiche or Chorizo Scramble (I will have both made)
Roasted Veggie Tomato Soup
Mexican Pulled Pork

Friday Meals:
Spinach Quiche
Turkey, Bacon, Tomato Salad
Beef Stew

Saturday Meals:
Eggs & Bacon
Leftovers
Chicken Soup


Sunday Meals:
Chorizo Scramble
Leftovers
Asian Lettuce Wraps

On the weekends we occasionally go out, or eat leftovers at home! We have a few Paleo friendly restaurants we enjoy. If you were wondering, my kids are not tolerant of heavy dairy or milk. And they are not going to be on a strict Paleo diet. I am not at that point yet. Maybe in time. As usual, they will eat healthfully and continue to be healthy, active and happy kids.

RECIPES TO FOLLOW!!!!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment